Friday, August 24, 2012

3 Curls and Twirls

I Decided to tie my hair in a bun out of a whim and voila, when I removed the bun, my hair looked like this! I like it though and I'm debating whether to get a permanent curl or tie my hair up everyday like this :)) I'm getting tired of my straight hair 'cause it's been like that since forever. The most adventurous thing I've done with my hair was to change its color. (from dark brown, medium brown, all other shades is brown, and finally dark golden brown ) that's it. Boring right? Oh well. Well see what happens ;)

3 comments:

  1. mare you have to like my page! anubeeeey.. haha! you look better kapag kulot.. naaaks!

    JC - A Walk with Shing
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Walk-with-Shing-by-JC-Mercado/396289873758670

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friend, ni like Ko na ung Facebook page mo! :)) mas bagay ba? :) tingin ko din. Looolll :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...