Sunday, August 26, 2012

0 Intoxicated!

Shit. Deep shit. That's where I am now. I went drinking with friends yesterday and I got to drink a lot.. As in a LOT.. A whole lot.. Seems like my tolerance to alcohol is not that strong. I'm not a regular drinker so maybe that's another factor. I can't remember what happened. As in total blackout.. Dunno what kind of stupidity I did.. All I remember was my 6th bottle San mig lights.. And riding a jeepney going home.. Shit right? By the way, I've been saying that word again and again today since I woke up. Everything in between, I can't remember. Thank God I got home safe and nothing bad happened to me. The horror! I have no intention of repeating that incident again. I mean it! I need to fix myself. I need to find peace.. So help me God..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...