Sunday, September 2, 2012

0 Unfair Korean Beauty!

I've been searching Youtube for everyday make up tutorials and chanced upon this video. When I saw this I was like, OMG she is sooo pretty!! What is it with korean genes? Why? why? why haven't I been born as pretty as her? Life is really unfair >.< By the way, this is her blog here. I learned that she is pregnant and is going to give birth soon. Why be pregnant and be so beautiful at the same time? wahhhh :( okay, rant over. anyways, I hope she delivers her baby safe. I hope that she and the baby make it :) Oh by the way, if she ever read this post, you are officially one of my girl crushes. ;)


PS: Thank you for your wonderful tutorial. I learned a lot :D simple and elegant make-up tutorial :D Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...